Friday, February 11, 2011

The Last Week and a Half

Well,

It certainly has been a while since I posted last. And for the most part, I have just been settling down into a routine. I had my first classes last week and they are going pretty well as far as classes go. I only have class two days a weeks so most of my time is taken up with lacrosse or just wandering around town.

I started playing for the city lacrosse team as well as the university team, and although it has some good players, its pretty bad - we lost our last game 17-1. One thing that is funny about the city team is the coach, who is a 40 or 50 year old American and simply called "Coach" (I don't know his real name). He doesn't travel with the team and, as far as I've seen, doesn't play in the second half. He's a weird guy I suppose. But I think I'll be traveling with the team to Portsmouth and South Hampton for a double header in an upcoming weekend and hopefully get some sightseeing in while I'm there.

I also started planning my month long spring break trip. So far the only thing set in stone is a cruise I'll be taking from Lisbon, Portugal to Venice, Italy. The cruise starts on April 4th and we'll stop in Gibraltar; Cartegena, Spain; Valleta, Malta; Split, Croatia; and ending in Venice on the  12th. We're planning on getting to Lisbon a day or two early to check it out before we get on our way.

I'll try to post more often now, especially now that I know what my schedule looks like and what not. You can also skype with me- I figured out how to do it. I think you can just search Dylan Gove but otherwise my skype name is dylan.gove and i have a little cartoon character as my picture.

Stay safe and I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment