Sunday, May 29, 2011

On the road again...

Hey there.... My apologies again on the time between posts. I'm just really not good at remembering this thing.

I finished my exams on Friday and it feels good to be done. Its crazy to think that I've been here for so long already! I am also heading back to mainland Europe tomorrow to finish up the days on my Eurail pass and see a few more cities I haven't been able to see yet. I am flying to Amsterdam tomorrow and plan on hitting Berlin, Paris and Brussels and possibly a couple other German cities while I'm gone. I don't think the trip should take longer than 10 or 12 days and I think it should be fairly relaxed compared to the last one. Hopefully I'll be able to post a few times while I'm gone and keep everyone posted on what I'm up to.

I'm off to bed though, gotta catch an early train tomorrow. I'll finish with the rest of the cities eventually... Very sorry about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment