Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome One and All

I guess one could say this is the first day of the rest of my life, but, to be fair, people could say that about really any day that comes to pass... Either way, my reasoning for starting this blog is my upcoming trip to Europe and the inevitable adventures (hopefully exciting) that come to pass during the excursion.

I do not think I will give any personal information out before I start. I cannot promise regular posts, and I cannot promise pictures within said irregular posts. I cannot even promise all events included in this blog are true or that they happened to me. Hell, I might even forget I even have this blog in two weeks and only have two or three posts total... Who knows?! Who cares?!

I suppose that is all I have for now. I depart tomorrow. And even though I try to find cool stuff to do all the time, I can't promise anything fun at the airport, on the airplane or whatever.

Peace.

Oh and if Burracho-cocko-sockobama is reading this from Italy, I had planned on doing this blog for a while and  never got around to making it. I am not copying you but rather was urged to action by the revelation that you were doing a blog and I did not want to be left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment